“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples, then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.”
-George Bernard Shaw
I believe there is an old Chinese proverb that asks; “When is the best time to plant a tree?” The answer is “Twenty Years ago!” The truth is that if you only plant a tree when you need it, you never get what you need, until it is too late.
This down-home truth applies to marketing and many other important disciplines in business. But without marketing, there are no customers, and without customers there is no business. The best time to do marketing is several months ago, as it takes time to work. Most marketing activities take time to prepare, execute and to generate sales. In most cases you begin to see the results of your efforts in about 90 days.
If you wait until you are ready, there is still a lag time and often you are painting yourself into a corner. Business seldom gets better by itself.
My purpose in writing this is not to be pushy in any way. That would be totally self-serving and simply doesn’t work. My purpose in writing to you is because I want to help you succeed. I know what it is like to be in a business and to struggle with cash flow. Effective marketing can get you out of that pattern, but you must continuously market, and to win you must get good at it.
Fortunately there is no mystery to effective marketing, in most cases it is surprisingly straight forward. Low-risk, low-cost marketing strategies can be taught and mastered quite easily. Yes, they do require some thought and effort, but once revealed you will see how easy it is to implement some simple ideas that cost nothing but can change your business for ever.
We all have a lot of choices, and not making a decision is definitely a choice one can make. If you would like take the More Business For Your Business program, but are scared to commit because you feel it is a lot of money, or because you are not sure if you will be able to execute on everything you learn, or simply because you are procrastinating, I understand. I have done that too.
For the above reasons, I have removed all risk from the process and tried to make it as painless as possible:
- You can spend the whole first day with us before deciding if the program is right for you or not. We won’t cash your cheque or deposit your credit card slip until the end of the first day.
- I guarantee that you will make at least 5 times what you spend on tuition fees in new sales, or we won’t keep your money.
- You can pay in monthly installments so that your tuition fees are covered by the increased sales generated by your new knowledge.
- If you get stuck with the implementation of any of the strategies there are regular conference calls where you can discuss your challenges with us and your peers on the program. Everyone on the program is a business owner just like you.
- We will review an advertising or direct mail piece at no charge so that anything you put out has the greatest chance of success.
- All participants are welcome to phone me for advice at anytime on building their businesses, any aspect of revenue growth or strategy. This is part of the program.
- Plus, although the deadline has passed for the special pricing, I will still offer you the program for $5,000 instead of the regular $6,000.
If you are still skeptical, you can also listen to past participants, most of whom run small businesses just like you, talking about their experiences and successes on the program. Some have even doubled revenues on the program. What impact would it have on your business and your life, if you were able to do that?